Mid-Summer Fun with The String Beans!
Our summer kickoff sprayground event has
been rescheduled for Saturday, July 19th, at 1 p.m.
Activities will include:
- Performance by The String Beans (1 p.m.)
- Face painter
- Special characters
-Child Protect Finger Printing sponsored by Mutual of Omaha
- MOMAHA Booth
- Kids Giveaways
- SAC Federal Credit Union's Dollar Dog
SAC Federal Credit Union
at Shadow Lake Towne Center
The SAC Federal Credit Union SprayGround is open for its third season in the heart of Shadow Lake Towne Center®!
The SprayGround will be open to the public daily from 11a-6p, weather permitting, through Labor Day Weekend.
Water feature attractions include:
- an umbrella with water flowing up and over the top;
- a soft rubber sphere for children to play on and crawl over;
- series of water tunnels and;
- series of water jets from the ground.
For the safety and enjoyment of other guests, thanks for your help in adhering to the following rules:
- Adult supervision is required at all times for children 12 and under
- No pets allowed, except service animals
- No food or glass containers allowed on SprayGround surface during hours of operation
- Clothing must be worn at all times. Young children must wear proper swim attire, including swim diapers
- No bikes, scooters, rollerblades, or shoes with wheels allowed.
- Keep off grass and landscaped area
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family-oriented manner
- Be mindful of inclement weather
- Please use public restrooms located next to Wheatfields Restaurant
Visitors are asked to share comments/concerns and to contact Shadow Lake Management in advance for groups of 10 or more. Shadow Lake Management Office: 402.537.0046
In an effort to conserve water, the SprayGround turns off after several minutes of inactivity. To get the water flowing again, simply step (with bare feet) on the blue paw print.